1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messiah 2 pro color problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by user17, Jun 30, 2003.

1. user17

user17 Member

Hey guys ive been a lurker for a while and i usually get my questions answered just by reading others posts on here. I tried searching this time but couldnt fine one so i am posting my problem.

My problem is when i go to boot up Ps1 games on my messiah 2 pro they load fine but the color to the games is off, kind of like someone played with the hue and tint or something.

Everything else works great except the color in ps1 games, i even tried my friends system out and the color in his was perfect.

I have a version 5 ps2 if that helps and any help would be great.

Thanks guys

2. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

The messiah 2 needs a a color fix installed on it in order for it to display ps1 games correctly. this is not really a problem on a V7 system but on ANYTHING below that you get really crazy distorted colors if not. It is simple to do, you could maybe do it yourself. Just get the correct installation guide from the messih 2 site and you will be fine.

3. user17

user17 Member

Thank you L-dubb, i will try this out.

4. user17

user17 Member

Hey L-dub i read what to do for the color fix but to make sure tell me if this is right, Im suppose to solder a wire from the color fix point to the 3.3v connection as the instructions are a little confusing.

Thanks again