1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messiah / Action Replay MAX EVO Question....

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Dolamite, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Dolamite

Dolamite Member

I've been using a messiah for a few years with no problems. So I decide i wanna go back and finish a few games i never could so I order this action replay...not knowing anything about it blocking my modchip from being able to read backups.

I've read threads saying it's impossible.... others saying they did it using little elfs who copied themselves to the memory card or the included usb drive or something... but he never said how....

just wondering if anyone out there had any info for me.... is there any hope that the $ I just spent on the Action Replay... which the sole purpose for ME was to CHEAT on the games... not to bootload or whatever....

any help is greatly appreciated.

Dolamite
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]You no business barrin' insecure, junkyard muthafucka![/small]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2004
  2. Dolamite

Dolamite Member

perhaps i posted this in the wrong forum? I would realy appreciate any help / advise I can get on this.

Thanks.