1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal Gear solid 3 bit-torrent

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cipo_81, Dec 20, 2004.

1. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I'm downloading Metal Gear Solid 3 and I'm just wondering how would I burn it. I have burn two games already but I had the disk and I just used DVD Decrypter. Now I was wonder how to you burn bit-torrents specifically Metal Gear solid 3.

p.s: The file name is Metal_Gear_Solid_3_Snake_Eater_USA_PS2DVD.[www.zonadivx.com] if anyone else has downloaded this one and burned it successfully can you please post a step-by-step on how u burned it.
    Thankz

2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

The game will come in the form of an image file (.iso) or a winrar archive (.r00, .r01, .r02, etc or .001, .002, .003 etc or part1.rar, part2.rar, part3.rar).

If it comes in the form of an iso file, simply burn the iso file to dvd-r using dvd decrypter.

If it comes in the form of a winrar archive, right click on the first file and select extract here to extract the iso file from the archive. Then, you will be able to burn the iso file to disc using DVD Decrypter.

3. pianoman2

pianoman2 Member

Sorry man, I'm not gonna help you out. If you knew anything about these forums then you would know that they do NOT support piracy.