1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal gear solid 3 clip scene problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Yasamuu, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Yasamuu

Yasamuu Member

My mgs3 backup freezes during clip scenes in my latest copy, i am using TDK dvd-r discs , is that the problem because i have copied pro-evolution soccer 4 an it works fine but with different discs, i have tried copyin it before but didnt even get as good results it always froze anywhere when i used nero to copy then i used the dvd decrypter and it does at least load the actual game and quickly just freezes in clip scene, ne idea wat to do?

2. aaa12345

aaa12345 Guest

I had this problem before with the same game. I must have burned 15 copies and it always froze during the cutscenes. Turns out it was the software i was using (nero). I got alcohol 120% and it works great now. you should try burning it as slow as you can and try a different disc.

3. Yasamuu

Yasamuu Member

did it just work 1st time? what cds are u using? coz this problem is pissin me off

4. aaa12345

aaa12345 Guest

I tried it on a bunch of brands like memorex, tdk, and sony. That didnt solve the problem. I never tried burning this game with dvd decrypter so I dont know how that would work. Like i said before the switch in software fixed the problem.

5. Yasamuu

Yasamuu Member

can u give me a step by step walk through on how u use alcohol 120% coz wen a tried copyin it, it wouldnt even read the disc once i stuck it in the ps2

6. jason78

jason78 Member

I backed up this game using dvd decryptor and a tdk+r disc and it plays perfectly. All cut scenes play great without any skips.

7. aaa12345

aaa12345 Guest

This site http://psplace.tk/ can give you tutorials on how to use any burning software. It will show you a step by step guide for using alcohol 120%.

8. steele27

steele27 Member

I had the same problem with my fliptop. During the cutscenes I always get the freeze and a disk error on the left top corner of the screen. Most of my backups don't work with the fliptop, but work fine with the slide card. So if you're using a fliptop try using a slide card instead.

9. Yasamuu

Yasamuu Member

riiiiiiiight an how would a go about doin that?? a have a slide card already.

10. Yasamuu

Yasamuu Member

How would i do that on the fliptop?

11. Seoul23

Seoul23 Guest

my God i have the same problem, it always freezes in snakes intro where he's skydiving to the jungle. And i went to the shopowner who sold me it, luckily he was nice enough and said he'll get it exchanged.