1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal Gear Solid 3

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by jborlace, Nov 20, 2004.

1. jborlace

jborlace Member

I made a backup of this game and used the swap magic disk and it booted fine but on the screen where you push the start button I push it and it goes to the screen where you choose to play a new game or load a game and I hit x to play a new game and it just keeps taking me back to the screen where you have to push the start button.I did a search and that didn't help.Does this game need a cd loader?

2. jborlace

jborlace Member

OK,this is weird.When I buy a game I make a backup of it before I ever play it so I can check my backup for problems.I tried the original game and it does the same thing that the backup does.So I think that I got a bad copy.Has anyone else seen this?

3. scribblec

scribblec Guest

try pressing O

in uk its usually X but over ntsc its O

4. yiyo

yiyo Guest

Try using a DVDR- minus not plus to back up Metal Gear 3

5. 916Prince

916Prince Member

LMAO!!! I RAN INTO THE SAME PROBLEM...You have to press O, not X...X is the cancel button...O is the confirm button...haha

6. dotgp

dotgp Member

they have donwe it like that since the first metal gear solid on the psx

7. jborlace

jborlace Member

Yeah,I figured that out after I took the game back and exchanged it for a another one.I forgot that all the other Solid games you had to push o.I probably could have read the instructions....thanks!!!