1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal Gear Solid Camouflage PSP firmware

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by PSWii60, Jun 6, 2007.

1. PSWii60

PSWii60 Member

Hi, does anybody know what the firmware of the Metal Gear Solid Camouflage PSP is? I may want to buy it because I'm sick of my white one. It looks really cool. I have access to a GTA:LCS unpatched, so the only question is whether it's 3.03 or below. Does anybody know, or know of a way I can find out besides shelling out the $350/$440 (depending on the limited edition and standard edition)? I would really appreciate it. Oh yeah, and I believe it came out in late December '06, if that may help at all.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

i think that one was 2.81 but i could be wrong, but i can almost guarantee it's 3.03 or under. Where are you buying it from?

EDIT >

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

if it's the same as this, it is 3.01 shipped. hopefully the one your going to get hasn't been opened and upgraded or something.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  3. PSWii60

PSWii60 Member

I don't know where I'm getting it from. I want to get the super limited edition, but I can only find 3 places. I already emailed 2 of the places asking them what firmware the PSP has. I can get the regular edition of the system at many places. I am just worried it's gonna be 3.10+. Thanks for your help though, I think I'm gonna go and buy it soon.