1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MetalGear Wont Load, By anymeans!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Reitfor, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Well I backed up that game and I have downloaded like 5 different ones, and when I put them the Psp log and picture everything goes perfect, when I start loading it, it just goes to a black page for eternity... Can anyone help me on how to work on this?

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

You know we have pm's rite?

3. dansage

dansage Regular member

i has this on a few games.

Try and select "enable umd disk", or altering your cpu speed. Worked for me.

4. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Well, that didn't work... Anymore tips?

5. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

mgs port ops doesnt work on 3.40 OE for me either. I found out it has too many bugs and sometimes messes up or something. I really can you without a doubt its not all its said to be. The controls are really annoying. The story line is ok... I never finished it though it worked great on 3.03 OEB for me. The graphics were quite splended though. You may have to downgrade or something. I think that maybe it might have to do with .cso format I never tried the full 1.4 gb iso maybe thats the problem.

6. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

I couldn't get the iso to run on my 3.40oe-a but it works fine on my sons 3.03oe-c. I downgraded mine to 3.03oe-c but it still wont run :( Mine is jap psp his is UK. Can anyone explain?

7. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Maybe its the origin of the iso, like a uk game or Japanese game, thats not compatible.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  8. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Nope, MGS PO works with normal cpu speed and No-UMD Mode disabled.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  9. johhenrik

johhenrik Member

It works if you use devhook. I've tried it with 3.40 OE-A and using devhook 0.51 and 0.52.1 and fw 3.11. I also tried downgrading to 3.02 OE-A, B and C and 3.03 OE-A and B, none of them worked. Only devhook made it work for me.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007