1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metroid Prime 3 DRE's/Problems

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Mike951, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Mike951

Mike951 Member

I got Metroid Prime 3 and the game gets a DRE at the same point every time (just after you defeat the berserker lord and when going to the planet), Is anyone else having similar problems?

2. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Yes! there is a known game issue for this game dealing with the update that came with it, if you call nintendo they said they will call you when they get it fixed and they are most likely to get it fixed via and online update.

3. Mike951

Mike951 Member

Alright it's been a little bit and it seems other people have gotten this issue as well, where MP 3 gets random or always reoccurring DRE's, apparently Nintendo is having people send their Wii's back to be repaired due to this problem. I don't necessarily want to have my (modded) Wii repaired just because of one game. Any ideas or suggestions? It may be possible for me to get another copy, should I try it and see if it works?

4. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Yah nintendo called me and said they're still not sure what the problem is but i can send my wii and the game and they can do something. Either way as long as i can play newer games other than metroid i'll be fine. but if the same thing will happen to newer games, than it must be a problem with the wiis and i'll send mine for repair before mario galaxy.