1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MGS disk 2 save

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by raganarok, Jan 27, 2007.

1. raganarok

raganarok Guest

can someone give me a disk two save just as you get there for PSP i really want to play.

please i would be very very thankful because I've been looking everywhere!!!

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

i don't think it's possible becasue for most other discs u get to save b4 switchin discs where as mgs doesn't hav tht. normally u would save then leave switch to another disc (With the same name and game id) so tht the emulator would still think it's the same dsc.

3. Nomex

Nomex Member

There is an alternative to PopStation for playing PSX games on your PSP cant remember what its called but it accepts Memory Card Saves (*.MCR) which are widely available on the internet. Only other way I can think of is to find someone elses PopStation-type savegame for beginning of Disk 2 and and change the SLUS/SCUS ID to the same as your PBP.

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

can't get past psycho mantis? there's an alternative way to do it w/o needing a 2nd controller port.