1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MGS3 and HDloader Problems? is this true?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Xenokai, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

a site i seen say's Mode 3. Reported crashing during a mission 2 FMV noooooo hope it isnt true if so how far in is this!!?

2. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

someone confirmed it does frezze but you can skip the scene to play on but anyone know how far in is this cutscene btw any other problems?

3. Hydrad

Hydrad Member

Well I can't confirm the freezing scene cause I'm only 8 hours in with not much time to play. But so far it's been playing 100% fine with mode 3 enabled, so unless something else pops up I'd say that's the only problem.

4. shinji2k3

shinji2k3 Member

Um, 8 hrs in should be past that scene.

The cutscene is not long after ur back in the jungle in mission 2, like I said in the other post, hes talking to an informant he was meeting up with, the person was supposed to be ADAM, but its some girl, the camera view is behind her while shes on the bike, starts on her feet and moves up, as it does, the game freezes. Just skip the cut scene and go on or just buy the game.

5. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

i think ill copy the game to my hdd twice just incase maybe it frezzes on certain ps2 moduls also? im using a 50001 modul <one with the dvd sensor>

6. Hydrad

Hydrad Member

Hmm really? I'm past that part and it didn't freeze, perhaps it only effects some models.

7. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

w00t its copying as i type this gonna copy it twice just to make sure i have a back up =) sence i had to wipe out my hdd of games i have the room =)

8. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

i got to the motorcycle part and it all played but when all the scense where over it frozze on teh save yes or no menu but i just used the disk to get past it but then i restarted on Very easy lol i was on normal i just skiped all the scense took 20 mins to get back to wher emy last 3 hour save was cause all the movies lol

9. kunis19

kunis19 Member

theres been reports of freezing for some people while other people i know have completed the game with no problems