1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft admits ALL xbox 360 have defects that could lead to red ring of dead

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by funky22, Jul 17, 2007.

1. funky22

funky22 Guest

man i cant belive that they sell junk as i said before only thing in xbox 360 that is wort is ati grafick card but what u can expect from that teaf bill gates he got rich on stolen ibm codes i wish he die in terrible deat damm u bill and

and imb procesor is good it it i must admit that but i wanna know who mate that shity motherboard in china

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2007
  2. funky22

funky22 Guest

3. funky22

funky22 Guest

i think they should exchange all units for those on 65nm technology that are comming out this fall i will buy one for shure but damm u MS if this one that i have die before its time

4. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, but new consoles are bound to have bugs. That is just the way it is. Just like the V12 PS2 gave Sony quite a bad reputation for a while with the laser burn outs. And for the record Bill Gates went to IBM when he first started up and had his grand idea's, and IBM told him no thanks. So they missed out on their own.
    They just recently extended the warranty for the RROD problem to 3 years. What more do you want?

5. funky22

funky22 Guest

no no no bill games was nothing when he come in ibm his mother worked in ibm and she told some director to help him and allot people help him from ibm,he not know anything obout operating systems in that time.ibm helped him in everthing ,in that time codes was exchangin for free from company to company until bill gates come and he take that code what ibm s people made and paid for it, and he got filty rich from that code that he stolen from ibm read some obout ibm history this is the truth that say allot people from ibm even past directors say he is a damm thief

6. funky22

funky22 Guest

and that is not thru that new consoles are bound to have bugs my playstation 3 got no bugs and workking flawlesly,and that is not bug on what u thinking that is hardware failure in 170 000 000 units if u think that is a bug

man i dont know where i get this number its 3.5 milion units with hardware failure that u get from to much weed lol :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2007
  7. steimy

steimy Active member

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761565404/Gates_William_Henry_III.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Maxwell_Gates
    maybe you need to read those.
    some key points:
    1. While attending Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1975, Gates teamed with Allen to develop a version of the BASIC programming language for the Altair 8800, the first personal computer.
    2.In 1980 Microsoft closed a pivotal deal with International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) to provide the operating system for the IBM PC personal computer (MS-DOS).
    3. His mom worked WITH a man from Microsoft in the United Way. Show me where it says she worked for IBM at any time in that career.

he started working with computers and exploiting bugs in other comapnies operating systems in the eighth grade.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  8. funky22

funky22 Guest

yea ok that is all ok but it dont say that he stolen ibm codes that ibm s 150 developers programed and payed by ibm i watched documentary on ibm firm and they all say that he got filty rich on there codes and its the truth u must admit that

9. funky22

funky22 Guest

i am just saying ibm help him allot when he started working on operating systems and he stab them in the back when he ask rights for that codes,he got the court but i dont belive in those jekrs playing gods for me he is a thief

10. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Then why does Sony keep releasing updates for the PS3?

11. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

He was obviously referring to hardware, not software. Plus it was in reply to Steimy's comment of

Either way it is still a weak point since the failure rates on the PS2 where absolutely nowhere near the 360's percentage...especially with over 115 MILLION sold (and still growing) compared to only 10.5 mill on the 360.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007