1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft banning when u play backup games on live they cant detect custom firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by funky22, Jul 13, 2007.

1. funky22

funky22 Guest

At my store they say that i can go on live to play orginal games with my modded 360 but if i once go play with backup game they will bann me and in that store they sell modded and normal xboxes so i think they know becose allot 360 pass thru they hands

2. ekim512

ekim512 Guest

yeah i have a response ... ah what?!

3. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

he's saying that if you use a backed up copy on on xbox live, they WILL BAN YOU! It seems that they can detect the firmware. Hmmmm....never heard of this...I guess i'll do some research.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

not true, no one knows, too many people escaped the bans without getting caught. dont post false hope.

5. funky22

funky22 Guest

i just saying what they say to me in my store where i buy premodded xbox 360 and tzhey sell normal and premoded,and they say i can go on live but just with orginal games if i go once with backup games they bann me i think they know becose allot xboxes pass thru they hands and they say 100% that they wont bann me on my modded console if i play with only orginal games on live

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah, your right. they know better than the people here who have played countless hours online with modded consoles on backup discs that didnt get banned.

7. spawn1980

spawn1980 Regular member

it is possible to play backups on live now with the new update "iXTRM HITACHI 1.2 Stealth" but your games has to be burn as Stealth.
    Defeats all current and some future Xbox Live detection attempts

8. funky22

funky22 Guest

yea they know better then someone who has one console ,tru they hands pass allot banned and not banned consoles and every xbox that is banned from there store owners come to shit to them obout it they would not say to me that i can go online with orginals if i cant