1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

microsoft just screwed up big time!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by fudpucker, Nov 27, 2007.

1. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

just something i have to tell you all.
    about four weeks abo i sent one of my xbo 360's back to be repaired from rrod, i have had a replacement one back now for a little over a week, no problems with it at all, it works great and they threw a 30 live card in the box just to make it look a little better.
    today i just came home from work and had a unexpected knock at the door, i swallowed the big bite of sandwich i had in my mouth about the same time i opened my front door, and what did i see.....a rather nice looking lady from UPS with a white box on my pourch that as soon as i saw it i new was a return box from m$, i almost lost the sandwich.
    sure enough i recieved a second 360 from them, it is the hitachi v46
    and i allready throwed on the hack, i figure i will leave it in the closet for a spare.
    if anyone has a spare power brick im looking for one :)

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Awesome. I think giving away a few free 360s is the least MS can do considering all the fucked up ones they've sold in the past 2 years.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007