1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

microsoft office 2007

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by beachy, Oct 20, 2007.

1. beachy

beachy Member

can anyone help, I have downloaded many versions of office 2007 coplete with cd keys etc but all of them seem to have outlook missing. is this common, how can I get outlook to install or where can I get it from besides buying the whole offic suite

thanx

beachy

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

2 things A)don't say that you are pirating on this forum EVER or else mods will close ur thread and such B)dont use outlook cuz it probrably reports ur shit to MS so i'd suggest something like mozilla thunderbird or sunbird cuz its better in every way

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

lets asume that you have paid for the programs, what i would is contact the site where you bought the programs from and tell them that the program that you paid for is not all there, and i am sure that they will let you download the program again with all of the program there, and if it is not all there i would ask for my money back, that is the way i would handel it good luck

4. skyryder

skyryder Member

Outlook is only utilised by office, it actually comes with your windows operating system.