1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

microsoft reset

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by crumb01, Jun 4, 2011.

1. crumb01

crumb01 Member

i heard the other day that microsft were going to be able to reset your flashed drive every two weeks with a update when you go onto xbox live is that true.

2. AkaMrMike

AkaMrMike Regular member

I doubt it will be that often but may be every few months, and will most likely be right after new cracked fw releases. I don't really see much of a future in online backups now, hope to be wrong but unless this new drive emulation works out it will probably be coming to an end.

3. crumb01

crumb01 Member

yeah i know what a pain lol my mate was talking about it last night if you go online you will be banned and he was saying def every two weeks should be easy for them to do that i would of thought if that is the end of onlie gaming second xbox will do for me for that 40 quid or so for a second hand one lol.

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

This statement clearly proves you know "Jack squat" about the modscene. I have been hearing statments like this since the first ps1 was cracked. It's cat and mouse and it will never end.

5. crumb01

crumb01 Member

ive read about that drive emulator but if you download the games on to that. surely a ban from microsft lol straight away.

6. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

i hardly think that they will re-flash drives every 2 weeks, if a person is having to run an update and wait around every few days they will quit playing on line, i say it will happen about every 3 months.

7. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

is it possible for them to reflash the drive back to stock fw after on the new dash if youve reflashed it back to LT+1.1. Because thats also been another rumor going around