1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft should donate through xbox live!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ha9981, Apr 22, 2007.

1. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

anyone want to make a good petition that good get more recognized where the point is that since microsoft make like near 100% profit of each xbox live subscriber they should donate one dollar from the $8 dollars they charge and donate it for charity for children. THIS WILL REALLY PROMOTE THEIR LIVE SERVICE. only one reason why i would buy it rather then selling my 360 and buying a ps3.

2. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

Well, Bill Gates does donate a shit load of money to many causes. Aint that enough? Bill Gates=Microsoft=Xbox360=Live.

3. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Thats true he does donate a hell of alot of money to various charaties, but think about the richest guy in the world who donated 36 billion dollars to charity. That guy had enough cash to buy microsoft 10x over or something lol.

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

w.e he is making pure profit of live thing so he should donate more and that would give them a edge over everything else including the ps3 thing that shares processing power for research on alzimers

5. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i mean't folding at home...