1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft word 2007

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by NaztyNayt, May 20, 2007.

1. NaztyNayt

NaztyNayt Regular member

Ok my girlfriend has the stupid Vista OS and she's trying to open her word document files for school and they're not opening. It's saying her trial is over and she has to buy the full version. After playing with it a little while we decided just to buy the damn thing, but we can't buy it online we have to go to a retailer, and every place is closed right now and she's got to have it done soon. Is there any other program or something I can use for her to open her files?

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

You can download OpenOffice and it should work for you the same way.

4. NaztyNayt

NaztyNayt Regular member

Ok, well what I did was I swithed over to the firefox browser (she uses IE) and opened the file, and it gave me the option to choose what to open it with. So I just used MS works, and set it as the default through her firefox. I tried to make it the default with her explorer as well, but it doesn't give me the option too. Anyone know how I can switch from Word to MS Works as the default file opener for Internet explorer.

5. celtboy

celtboy Guest

well i know a GUY how is selling ofice 2007 copys for vista/xp for £30!!! not saying that it is right to sell copys!!

6. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Or copies even...

7. celtboy

celtboy Guest

ok, nice one..can you take a lok at my post on audio???

please