1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINI MP4 PLAYER CANT PLAY VIDEOS! HELP!

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by xbee, Apr 25, 2007.

1. xbee

xbee Member

2. animalz

animalz Guest

This has happened to a lot of people.Your mp4 player might have been hacked.To fix your mp4 player you must format it.Instructions can be found here.I hope this fixes your problem,because it happened to me.I bought an mp4 player from ebay and they said it was 4gb until i tried to play some movies and after that it said format error.I formatted it and it turned out it was not 4gb but 1.So format it,it might shrink but at least you'll fix your mp4.But make sure you do it right.Then when you do all that make sure the movies are still in the right format.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2007
  3. xbee

xbee Member

just wondering i have no idea wat format my mp4 player plays.... it says avi but..... i keeep gettting format errors..

4. animalz

animalz Guest

Did you format it?Well then if you did I suggest return it and get your money back then buy a new one.

5. dentech

dentech Member

downloading a rockchip amv conversion programme now, put that in to a google search, mine has given 2 months of trouble, hope i get it sorted tonight, keep looking on this site will post my findings, if it works i hope it solves a few problems, but follow this first,1 set a folder for music, 1 for photos ect., then drag and drop into relivent folder. file name im downloading is mp038_avconverter.zip from www.uxcell.com its 12.2mb.