1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by shakeapaw, Jul 27, 2012.

1. shakeapaw

shakeapaw Member

Simple one this, though i cant figure it out lol. Dreambox, Inigma blackhole and Crossepg, It all works great, except im missing some channels, mostly skyF1 hd that i had 4 weeks ago, that dissapeaered, now normal skyf1 has dissapeared as well. i, sure more channels are missing. So my question is how do i scan for these missing channels and more besides ?
    Ive done a 'force epg download' but the missing channels havent appeared, also some channels are in the wrong section, and i would like to move them around, how do i do this ?

2. popeye10

popeye10 Regular member

quickest and easiest way is to download an up to date channel list or bouquet and ftp it to the dreambox via something like dreambox control centre.
    moving channels around can be done by dreamboxedit.
    here is a manual for a DM800, (you havent stated which model you have)
    http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/download/user_manual_dm800_hd.pdf
    all the instructions are there on how to scan for satellites, channels etc.
    but as i said, the best way is to get a bouquet.
    EPG will do nothing to find channels.

google is your friend.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

channels are always moving tps and some have new names,google "kingofsats" and bookmark for reference

4. shakeapaw

shakeapaw Member

'quickest and easiest way is to download an up to date channel list or bouquet and ftp it to the dreambox via something like dreambox control centre'.
    quick and easy fro you maybe, not for me im afraid, im still trying to find a bouquet lol