1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing dxa file? 3.03 oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nWoStrife, Jan 26, 2007.

1. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

Im trying to install 3.03 oe-c firmware but the system says that I'm missing dxa. file? dont know what it is or where to put it.

2. guano

guano Regular member

Put it in oeflasher now. You'll be good then.

3. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

Cool where do i get the dxa. file? im noob sorry

4. guano

guano Regular member

Well, you should've created it when you ran the oeupdatemaker. If you don't know how to do this, get a 1.50 and a 3.03 EBOOT.PBP. When you get them, they will be named EBOOT.PBP. Rename them to 150.PBP and 303.PBP and put them in the oeupdatemaker folder or w/e it's called. Run the update maker and once it's done, plug your PSP back into your PC. The oeupdatemaker will have created a file called DATA.DXAR. Move that from oeupdatemaker in PSP/GAME to oeupdateflahser in PSP/GAME. Then run oeupdateflasher and you're good to go.

Let me know how you get on.

5. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

Thanks Bro, will try once I get a chance.

6. bakker

bakker Member

You need to run the oeupdmaker application first:

Copy the folders "oeupdmaker" and "oeupdmaker%" from the RAR to X:/PSP/GAME/ (or GAME150/ if you're on a custom firmware already). Get the 1.50 and 3.03 eboots. You gotta rename them to 150.PBP and 303.PBP and place them in the folder "oeupdmaker". Then run the application on the PSP. It creates a dxar file (or whatever it's called)

Then copy the folders "303oeflasher" and "303oeflasher%" from the RAR to X:/PSP/GAME/ (or GAME150). Move the dxar file you created into "303oeflasher". Then run the application on your PSP.

EDIT: damn. 1 minute too late. Guano got here first.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  7. guano

guano Regular member

sorry, mate. lol