1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing rar 00 for Assissins Creed

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Harri08, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Harri08

Harri08 Member

Hi Guys,

after a week of painfully slow downloading i though i had the game but upon compression i found im missing rar 00. Is it possible to down load this one from another torrent that has the 00.file? and add to my rar's to complete the file?? or will i have to download the whole thing again??

2. steimy

steimy Active member

With a torrent you just have to download the whole thing again. If it were warez then each file is downloaded seperate and you could just get that one file. Although even with warez most of the time one person's files would not exactly match another persons. They may use slightly different compression rates which would make what is in each file different.

3. Harri08

Harri08 Member

ok thks another week i suppose!!

4. Dat1boi

Dat1boi Member

I would suggest you find a completely different release instead of the same one, especially if you tried deleting the torrent and then rehashing it to see if it says that the download is complete. try to find a torrent site that has a comments section to see what people say about the download.

It also may be that you found one that the torrent was missing the file and there's a fix floating around out there, like the mass effect I got, but I would suggest just finding a different release altogether.

5. Harri08

Harri08 Member

Thanks dat1boi for the heads up.