1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission Accomplished: burned the DVDs

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by baedaebok, Jan 25, 2007.

1. baedaebok

baedaebok Member

Mission accomplished: I finished burning the DVDs. I couldn't have done it with all the good advice here and at Ulead's webite forum. I passed many hurdles: finding the right software (Ulead's Movie Factory); having the external DVD burner, internal CD drive, and external harddrive working all at the same time; finding enough space on my harddrive (borrowing a friends' external harddrive); and the patience of Job.

I finished burning a DVD for of the first two years of my daughter's life. In the past month, I have learnt so much about the wonderful world of DV-encoding/decoding & DVD-authoring/burning/encoding, and all that jazz. It was such an experience but I'm not addicted. I won't be doing it until I really need to next time (when she's 4 years old!)

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

good job.Nice to see some one actually putting one step in the right direction................Happy burning, guess the next area is DL discs for you.More on the disc with out compromising the quality

zei