1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mitsubishi WS 48313 DVI to Computer

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ricker141, Sep 20, 2004.

1. ricker141

ricker141 Member

I'm thinking of connecting my Mitsubishi 48" Widewscreen TV using the DVI-D connection to my computer. I know the video card has a DVI-D connection also. Has any one tried this?

2. mcm007

mcm007 Member

Hey Ricker !

I just bought the same TV today.. I have them shipping it monday. I sure hope it is compatible, as this is one of the features I bought it for. Have you tried it yet> ? ?i just bought the DVI D cables to day

send me an email at mcm_007@yahoo.com and let me know

3. ricker141

ricker141 Member

Yep. It works great and at 1080i. The picture is alittle off center. I'm sure there is a way to adjust it, but I don't know how. If you find one let me know. Otherwise the picture is great.

4. thor999

thor999 Regular member

I have a mitsubishi 55" connected to my pc via a geForce 4 ti4400 with a dvi cable, works fine yet the picture overlaps the edges of the screen a bit, can become frustrating at times, and the highest refresh rate that tv is capable of is 60mhz. One way I found to adjust screen size is nv keystone, which is a built-in app for nvidia display drivers. Oh, by the way, you're supposed to run it at 640x480, but you gotta try it at 1900x1270 its insane. Avi files and dvds look ten times better with this setup than my dvd player with composite video out when played with the latest PowerDvd. Call of Duty is sweet as hell. By the way, you're really gonna want an audigy2zs pro soundcard, with the optical out to your 7.1 channel reciever, you can pretty much throw out the component stand...