1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLB 06 the show ripping problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by viking804, Feb 25, 2007.

1. viking804

viking804 Member

I have backed up quite a few PS2 games with Decrypter and haven't had any problems. I use swap majic with my PS2. When I try to read MLB 06 with Decrypter and nero it gets to 52% and just has read errors. I am using Alcohol 120% and when it got to 52% it slowed to a crawl and keeps getting read errors. Its been over an 2 hours and its up to 89.9% and seems to be stuck. I have read this forum and others all day long and have followed the guides to try and fix common problems with nero and Decrypter. Nothing is working. Can anyone please help or is there a better way to rip it? Thanks to anyone that can help.

2. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

i tried to rip battlefield 2 once from a rental but it was so scratched its stopped at 60 percent so if the disc is all scratched then so is the data on it thats why downloading is a good alternative.

3. viking804

viking804 Member

Thanks you are right it was polished thats why it did not look damaged. Another copy worked fine.

4. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

=D glad to help i guess...

5. viking804

viking804 Member

Thanks, I know this is off topic but I am haveing problems with utorrent it says unable to map UPnP port. I have a Linksys router could that be the problem? Do you know a good thread about it?