1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLB 2K7 help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by desmet9, Apr 14, 2007.

1. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

I was just wondering...while i was playing online against this person i noticed that no matter what i threw he always seemed to hit the ball for a homerun. He was the mariners...now i expect a homerun from big richie kenji johjima beltre but he was just pounding the piss out of the ball with betancourt and people like that...I would throw a ball that would be 1 inch away from hitting the dirt and pop 420 ft homerun...I would throw a ball way above the strike zone to the point where if it were any higher it would go to the backstop and pop 450 ft homeruns. I think this guy was using an exploit..does anyone else know what this exploit is and where i can findit?

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

It's sad that this kind of gameplay pissed you off but NOW you want to use it to piss someone else off.

No exploit - he used classic controls. Press a button to swing. Hold up with the left analog stick. Pretty cheesy but this absolutely breaks the game via online.

3. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

It can be a mod it sux i got modded in FNR3
    the guy could punch super fast like he could get a K.O in 3 secounds

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

It's not a mod in MLB 2k7.
    I've also had someone who could do the KO punch off a parry in FNR3. I thought that was kinda macroed.

5. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

No like the guy could throw 50 punches in 2 seconds
    It was pro
    ;)