1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Phone Tools download

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Redlynn, Jan 5, 2005.

1. lannigan

lannigan Regular member

Ok guys, just wanted to let you all know i found a place to download motorola phone tools v3.20. It took me about 2 hours and a language pack install but i found it, so enjoy, you may have to drop your firewall to download this.... enjoy.... :)

http://www.ttdown.com/

use the edit, than find on this page thing in internet explorer for motorola and youll find it....

2. 0verRide

0verRide Guest

sunny..i think u should try installing tht motorola phone tools..then unzipping the P2k drivers in the same folder as the motorola drivers..for some reason it worked for me..

2..u can also try to establish a connection via telnet ..using windows hyper-terminal..make sure u put the baud rate at..19200..and everyting else stays the same..wen u get connected to it dont press anyting..yet...after about 5 minutes..type "AT" in the telnet window then press enter..if ur phone is connected u should see a response of "Ok"..if "ok" dont show den u are not connected..

3..u can also go to control panel and make sure ur 'motorola modem' is using the correct Com Port ..mine is using Com port 3..so wen it dont recognize my phone i search for new devices on Com Port 3..i think it shoud work..if it dont then..make sure ur phone is connected probably to the cable..i realize tht becuz there is so much synchronization going on between ur phone and ur computer it is better to start ur pc with ur phone already connected and not touching ur phone while u are trying to connect..

3. pyro666

pyro666 Member

i hope this site works because i havent found one yet that does and im getting frustrated to find the mpt