1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Phone tools help!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by laging, Apr 19, 2005.

1. laging

laging Member

hey everyone i just purchased the black razr v3 offline. It came with a cd for the phone tools. After playing with it for an hour i found out that i was missing the melodies and pictures part of the menu. I called motorola and they helped me get an updated version. Then i find out that it is missing the copy from cd function that the help picture shows it shoudl have. Well now its like 5 hours since i have been trying to put music on the phone i need some help please!!!

1) the phone tools thing cannot retrieve the music that i have stored in my windows media player. Every file that i have opened and i cannot find the files containing the music

2) I used the search button and found where the files are suppose to be located at and when i look for them in the phone tools they are not there.

3) I cannot/ do not know how to transfer files from the media player onto the computer so that the phone tools can recognize them. The guy at motorola said that since the files are in media player the software will not recognize it unless it is saved on the computer and not under the media player file.

There you go. Can anyone please help give me options on the way i can solve this problem. I have a killer headache trying to get the songs on the phone. I am about to throw it to the wall i am so mad.

Thanks for looking and for the time
    please help if you can

Vince

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

what type of music r they?? i mean mp3, wma, wav????

3. laging

laging Member

i downloaded them through limewire and they are mp3 format.

thanks

4. laging

laging Member

anyone?

5. tonyrep

tonyrep Regular member

yes mpt does it . you can take any mp3 and edit it with melody studio which is in the multimedia studio . I keep the file under a minute and they upload with moble explorer with ease

6. laging

laging Member

i found out that motorola was sending out a demo version (light) and that the are sending me the real version by mail. It sucks that they cannot give you the real version when you have a 500 dollar phone. I will keep you guys updated on what happens. The motorola reps said that the light version were messing up with a lot of functions took two hours on the phone for him to send me the disc not inclusing the two hours the previous day.....

Vince