1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mobile PhoneTools couldn't find the Phone connected.

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by millher, Dec 7, 2004.

1. millher

millher Member

He guys..!!!
    I could config the USB Driver but now the problem that I have is that the Mobile Phone tools didn't find the phone connected(i could check and I could see the phone connected on the Windows XP operating system)
    Here you have the information of the software that I have installed:
    -mobile Phone Tools (2.21b Aprin 1,2004 (040308003045) Version
    -Microsoft Windows XP (5.01.2600) Service Pack 1 / Pentium Mode /Ram Memory: 1280 MB / Memory used: 22%
    Could you please help me with this issue? I couldn't sync my information yet and I don't want to miss my info.
    Thanks in adavnce.
    Millher

2. gadget22

gadget22 Guest

I new at this too but I want to see if I can help you. What are you using to connect your phone to your computer ? Is it via usb calbe or bluetooth link ? Let me know and base on your answer I'll see if I can help. Another thing is have you done a live upgrade ? That may solve your problem.

Gadget

3. millher

millher Member

Hello gadget22 ..!!! Thanks for your answer. I'm using usb connection with my phone. Please let me know if you need more info to determinate the problem.

4. captk9

captk9 Member

you need to see a usb modem installed under device drivers. if you dont there is your prob. plus there is a newer update for mpt