1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile PhoneTools v3.0 US

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by motomania, Jan 1, 2005.

1. nirvana6

nirvana6 Guest

I have motorola v220.. Motorola mobile phonetools always worked, till yesterday. it says: Mobile not connected but i'm sure my mobile is connected and when I put the cable in the phone I hear a sound, so it IS connected. But why does it say it isn't?
    When it redetects it says: not accessible or in use by another application..

Can someone help me?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2006
  2. jonasrj

jonasrj Guest

eu quero o programa

3. henryngth

henryngth Member

cld you pls provide me a softcopy of the mobile phone tool v3 as the phone i bought does not come with the software..cheers

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

henryngth

Here's just one example of many where you can get the software you seek:

http://www.westsidecellular.com/store/98571.html

Asking for pirated material can and will get you banned as per the forum rules you were supposed to read. First and only warning.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  5. D4N

D4N Member

Julieann a Rar file is a compressed file and u need WinRar
    to open it...

I think the link for winrar is above but if not just google search winrar and i have the L7 SLVR and i have a cable to fit the phone to the pc but i need the software. i need Motorola Mobile Phonetools v4.0

please all help much appreciated

6. bomb252

bomb252 Guest

27. January 2005 @ 16:16 _ Send private message to this user
    Pushkin, try this link for the USB Drivers...

http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessorydetail.asp?id=40843&phoneid=463

The link isn't far down the page past the picture of the usb cable.

Here is another site with USB drivers for various phones.

http://www.datapilot.com/drivers.htm

i just installed datpilot on my computer and i want to use my razr v3 now, but all it does is charge my phone isnt there a way for me to upload pictures into my computer and vise versa?

7. D4N

D4N Member

Havent u got ne other cables in ur house that will fit into ur motorola?

8. bomb252

bomb252 Guest

no......

9. D4N

D4N Member

They only cheap to buy neway... bout 2 dollars

10. bomb252

bomb252 Guest

........your a stupid bleep....i already got a usb cord i dont need a new one god damn it.......i need a copy of the program like mobile phone tools version 4

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2006
  11. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

bomb252

Rejoin if you can act an adult. Childish behavior like that isn't warranted or appreciated.

12. wally98G

wally98G Member

Hi everyone. ok i spent a lot of time looking for the [bold]USB drivers and software for free[/bold], about 6 hours. and i hope that this helps you. i found a link off " Bitcomet" downlaoded an exe file called " Motorlola Moblie PhoneTools.exe "
    it was about 80mb not anything under that, coz i downloaded one that i thought was full but no it wasn't like it was unfinshed but didn't look it!!!. it has to be 75mb or above [bold]for the USB software and drivers[/bold]. then once i got that one, i think it was a program was really old and at that time didn't work. but with the power of update i just updated to the newest verson. No problems at all.No registration. It will work for all the phones under the motorola. As i have the [bold]V3 worked 100%[/bold]. And had a list there with heaps of phones that work with it. around 300 odd. I could put links but then people would stop it. So you have to think for your self. This site helped me abit. Cya all. hope that this helps you.! and best of all it is just a download away [bold]NO MONEY[/bold]. lol. thats the way that i like it. :)

13. genbua

genbua Member

*sigh* all the website that you guys gave to dl Phone Tools 1.23 had died, anyone still has that, please share...... I cannot find it anywhere, and PT 2.16 or something like that plz... i need to solve the problem called "Initializing" with my RAZR V3...

14. bubbah

bubbah Member

I updated my mpt 3.11 via autoupdate through several steps to 4.04 which worked fine on my desktop. On the laptop, same thing but now opening mpt 4.05 shows popup "incorrect registry key" but then proceeds and functions fine...any idea which key is at fault ...then I can find the correct syntax on my desktop machine and write it to my laptop registry. desktop has xpSP2 and laptop has xpProSP2 and otherwise the same.

15. boardwiz

boardwiz Member

can anyone tell me where i can download motorola mobile phone tools so i can unlock my v186?

16. ouihjkhjg

ouihjkhjg Guest

17. tjedwards

tjedwards Regular member

want the newest version of MPT?..... p.m. me. :D

18. russo_alb

russo_alb Member

What do i do after i download it?...I tried installing it but it kept asking for a disk or file or something during the installation...am i supposed to burn in onto cd?...sorry for being such a noob....thanks in advance...

19. xpinkbabx

xpinkbabx Member

hey all i have a motorola v3 in pink and i have the motorola phone tools disk (i also installed a driver so the usb thing works)
    when i try and choose (on motorola phone tools) it doesnt give me the option of the v3? i have tried useing sum of the other models but nothing seems to happen it will let me ring people and that but it wont work when i want to put pictures and music on my phone
    HELP please because its really buggin me!! ty :)

20. BDragon76

BDragon76 Member

this link is dead, anyway someone could re-post??

Thanks!