1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod-chip.com scam????

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by sd123123, Jun 13, 2004.

1. sd123123

sd123123 Member

Has anyone been to Mod-chip.com (with the - ) and bought a modchip there? has it worked? I ordered one from there 7 days ago and it was suppose to come in 3-6 days. Did i get scamed? i heard bad things from modchip.com (with out the - ) but i dunno about Mod-chip.com. plz help.

2. hacker101

hacker101 Guest

calm down just wait a couple more days remember the post office doesnt work on sundays im sure there was just a problem with the delivery if it doesnt come in a couple of days u got scammed

3. imotep

imotep Member

I just ordered one today, and right after ordering it I started reading bad things about modchip.com that have me worried now. I'm not panicking yet, but it better show up in the next week or so.

4. DKMick

DKMick Member

Mine just arrived today in the mail. It took 8 days. No problems at all, just be patient. I was skeptical to, I was even afraid they would charge me the Canadian price in US dollars, they didn't, all is well. :p

5. imotep

imotep Member

mine just arrived too.
    no need to worry i guess.

6. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

just so we are clear here are you guys (not the guy who started the thread) referring to mod-chip.com or modchip.com?