Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by donking99, Jan 22, 2005.
which mod chip is best for my scph-39001 which is a v7 ps2?please help me.thankyou
- AUTOMATIC SELECTION for PS2/PS1/DVD SUPPORTS. (Just insert any support and the Infinity will play it !!)
- DVD Region Free Incorporated !! ( to play all regions DVD without need of any extra operation.)
- Full 512 Kb Flash Memory on board (Flashable with our future updates and software releases!!)
- Compatible with Playstation 2 USA/PAL/Japanese - V1, V2, V3, V4, V4R, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, V10
- Jumper less (Automatic Version detection)
- Software selectable "PS2 Quick Load" option. (To skip PS2 logo and Quick boot PS2 Games!!)
- Software selectable "PSX Quick Load" option. (To skip PS1 logo and Quick boot PSX Games!!)
- Easy to Install. (only 18 wires for V1-V8 and 20 wires for V9, V10)
- ACTEL based IC for enhanced stability
- AUTOMATIC "MACROVISION=OFF" ON ALL PS2 FROM V1 TO V10 WITHOUT ADDITIONAL WIRES !!
- AUTOMATIC "GREEN FIX" (No more need to change the cable to see your DVD movies on the PS2!!)
- Import Games Fix (All PSX import games are played at FULL SCREEN and FULL COLOR !!)
- STEALTH-Mode (The Modchip can be switched off and becomes invisible to Online Gaming)
- Sleep-Mode (The Modchip will switch off itself after boot)
- 100% NO SWAP (Direct boot for all the PS2 and PSX games)
- Supports games on DVD-9 media !!
- PLAYS ALL THE CD’S and DVD’S Games (both, Import or Backup’s)
- SUPPORTS MULTI-DISK GAMES !!
- SUPPORTS ANTI-MOD PS1 GAMES !! (Only for V9 and V10 PS2)
- SUPPORTS DATEL 16MB MEMORY CARDS!! (No need anymore to use the swap CD!!)
- Very Reliable (All the Modchips are 100% tested before delivery)
- Very Stable (Thanks to the sleep mode the IC will never Overheat)
- CD Lens Safe (Avoid CD lens damage by sending un-necessary signal to the Drive Controller)
How about a chip for SCPH-70012 CB where do i look for as far as buy and how to install?
Also i suggest getting a 15W soldering iron, no-corrosive flux, de-solder braid, and a 0.1mm iron tip. As well as 30 AWG kynar wire and 22 AWG wire for the ground and 3v3 connections.
High Quality Actel Pro Asic Plus FPGA provides:
- Flash-based configuration means we are able to quickly and thoroughly test and debug many different configurations before arriving at a stable release.
- An excessive number of "gates" allows the use of an internal "ROM" for infallible "Recovery Mode". This means you will never be stuck unable to recover from firmware errors.
- ISP (In-System Programming) and Boundary Scan allow us to program and test every single device on the Crystal Chip board after population. This will detect any flaws in the manufacturing process, such as bridged pins or defective components.
- Internal SRAM allows us to provide unique features unavailable with many other FPGA devices.
General hardware features:
- Custom "Glitch Detection" logic automatically detects and filters noise on strobe lines (A, R and W). This results in 100% boot rates for bootstrap hook software.
- Ground-bounce is a non-issue due to an intelligent patching method which reduces current spikes, and the aforementioned "Glitch Detection" logic.
- 4kbyte software-accessable (read/write) EEPROM for storage of PS2 bootstrap hooks and data.
- 3kbyte software-accessable (write) SRAM for storage of PS1 bootstrap hooks.
- on-board oscillator(clock) means you don't have to worry about installing a clock wire or the annoying issues associated with bad clock wiring.
- very compact circuit-board and optimized solder-pad layout for easiest installation.
- only 18 wires for v1-v7 consoles, 19/20 wires for v8 consoles, 18/19 wires for v9+ consoles (DVD+/-RW requires the optional "F" wire) regardless of region.
- Upgradable via software loaded from CD, host (Naplink, ps2link, etc), memory card, etc. EEPROM is blank when shipped.
- Recovery Mode uses an internal ROM in the FPGA rather than external flash which may become corrupted. This means you will never be unable to boot an upgrade disc, even if the EEPROM were removed or physically damaged(of course you wouldn't be able to upgrade then..).
- Internal checksum to ensure data integrity. If the checksum fails, the console will automatically boot in Recovery Mode so that you may fix the problem with the Utility Disc.
- Open-Source API and documentation provided for software-interaction with the CC1.0 hardware and writing your own firmwares. Some basic example codes are provided with the API which show bootstrap patching for direct-boot unsigned "homebrew" discs and loading a "dashboard" or similar application from memory card.
- Memory Card boot (aka "Dev.olution Mode", "Dev Mode", "Dev Mode 1") allows you to load software directly from memory card on system startup.
- Boot homebrew software CD/DVD discs as you would a regular game disc.
*Does not support copied or import game discs.*
Media types supported:
CD-ROM / DVD-ROM / DVD-ROM 9 / *CD-R / *CD-RW / *DVD-R / **DVD-RW / **DVD+RW
*note: These medias are supported ONLY if your PS2 can read them in the first place. These medias are listed only for completeness and due to the fact that CC1.0 removes the additional checks for some of these medias which were added in v8 and higher consoles.
**note: These medias require the additional "F" write to be attached on v8 and higher consoles.
Separate names with a comma.