1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod in my Xbox and I need help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Mutnit, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Mutnit

Mutnit Member

I have an Xbox that is modded. The thing will not let me get on my xbox live. All it does is take me directly to my mod screen. I want to get rid of the mod but I don't know how.

2. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

Mods make you Popular
    No Mods make you Dorky!

LOL why do you want to get rid of your mod just for XBL?

3. steimy

steimy Active member

1. how is it modded? If you have a mod chip then you can disable it to play on Xbox Live(with original games of course)
    2. if you softmodded it, let me rephrase that, if you softmodded it the correct way you would also be able to get onto Live because it would have dual boot mode, meaning thet you press eject instead of the power button to turn it on and it would go to the MS Dash rather than hacked dash (or what you call the mod screen i think)
    3. You can play a lot of games that have system link for free with a modded system. Just look into Xlink Kai and XBconnect

If you try to access live with a modded xbox and do it wrong, they will ban your EEPROM from XBL, meaning that you will never be able to get on with that Xbox again (unless you buy an unbanned EEPROM and rebuild the hard drive with it)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  4. Mutnit

Mutnit Member

It was downloaded off an internet software (no chip). Cause I downloaded it the wrong way.