1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod or send away??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cat5, Jan 5, 2005.

1. cat5

cat5 Guest

Ok...after all the searching and reading, now it's just the matter of ordering and mod it myself or send it away. The last time I ever mod my ps was a ps1 a few years ago and Im comfortable with it, but this ps2 things is a little mix feeling for me. Im not sure how comfortable it will be.

I just want to ask if you guys would recommend me send it away to be modded, or on my own. Thank you.

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

put in a fliptop on it they are very easy to install and you just use a swap magic disc. Works great for me, takes like 10 min to install.

3. Weirdo007

Weirdo007 Regular member

Just personal preference, and if you can stomach buying a new Ps2 should something happen. If you are confident that you can do it though, that's your call. I haven't modded mine yet but I can use a soldering iron, so I'm mulling over it too. :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  4. bulldog12

bulldog12 Member

i would send it in to have it done , ive herd of to many people that have messed up there ps2. i ordered mine already with a chip in it from x-modd . very good place to do buisnes . you can also send in your ps2 to them & they will install it for you