1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod PSP ver. 3.60

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cloud05, Jan 24, 2008.

1. cloud05

cloud05 Regular member

Hi, I just bought my psp slim ver3.60 is there any method 2 mod it with firmware without the pandora battery? And also I heard from my fren they mod by firmware, they said if mod unsuccessful or wrong method or wat will spoil the firmware, is tat true? if it is true, is there any method 2 recover it???

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

no you can only do it with a pandora battery just do a search there are plenty of guides here to do this

3. cloud05

cloud05 Regular member

can someone reply here, coz there is too much threads and most of it said unable to mod without pandora battery

4. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

you can only do it with a pandora sorry misread your question lol, there are plenty of guides here to help you

5. cloud05

cloud05 Regular member

Can I know what is a Pandora Battery and how to know whether my battery is Pandora Battery and also how I get one or make one of the Pandora Battery? and also if I modded my PSP can I play Original games? By the way, I'm using Japanese region PSP, so is the mod method is the same or different?

6. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

a pandora battery is a normal psp battery converted to a service mode battery these can only be made psp's running custom firmware or with official firmware 1.50, if you did a search you would of found this out lol and yes you can still play original games

7. cloud05

cloud05 Regular member

wat is custom firmware and wat is official firmware? I thought by getting a Pandora Battery, is it necessary to open the battery and do those electrical stuff? I'm using Japanese Region PSP, is the method 2 mod same with others?

8. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

yes it's the same, custom firmware is the firmware that lets you use homebrew and play iso's, official firmware is the crap sony give you lol if i were you i would do some research on the subject before trying to upgrade to custom firmware (m33),because the last thing you want is a bricked psp, as i said there are plenty of guides and tutorials here to help you