1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modbo + DVD9 + SCPH 300004 R

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Uziwood, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Uziwood

Uziwood Member

I have a problem with my ps2 :) It's modded with modbo 760. The ps is SCPH 300004 R. I got a midnight club 3 dub edition remix, toxic patched it, burnt to a Platinum Double layer 8x with dvd decrypter at 4x speed. When I insert the disc in the console it makes a crackling sound and in the browser it says loading disc but nothing happens. I modify the setting as I was told by the modder, diagnosis on, texture mapping smooth and disc speed fast. Tried without modified settings and still nothing. Could U guys help me.

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

The older ps2's do have difficulty reading dvd9 disks, you might need to try another brand disk, i.e verbatim, also the toxic patch was made for dms4 chips, not sure if that makes a difference, my matrix infinity plays dvd9 backups without any probs, before burning the disk, did you set its book type to DVD-ROM?

3. Uziwood

Uziwood Member

Yes... I set do dvd, I burnt it like a normal dvd but with the toxic patch apllied