1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modchip.com

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by kingjake, Mar 31, 2005.

1. kingjake

kingjake Guest

Anyone have any problems ordering through these guys? I placed an order over a month and a half and still have not received it. Anyone know where they are located?

2. DawnBob42

DawnBob42 Guest

They're in Spain, and orders can take forever to make it to the USA (although 1 1/2 months seems like a *bit* too long even so).

3. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

hey i also order from them in the past, and service was fast for my chip,and a swap disc. but i order again like a month ana a half and just got my new version of swap disc for my brother. it never took that long before. i was thinking it was on back order or something, cause its the new version. what did u order. a month and a half is to long to wait but i really forgot about it, til it came in the mail. it shoukd be on the way shortly.my first two order took a week to come.

4. kingjake

kingjake Guest

I emailed them and they said they would investigate - waited a week and nothing. I have since emailed them 4 or 5 times with no response. I wish I knew they were in Spain, I wouldn't have ordered from them.