1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modchip Is Being Installed.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zman12, Jan 15, 2003.

1. zman12

zman12 Member

I just got back from the electronics shop, because I dropped my ps2, modchip, diagrams, and wires there, yesterday, so I wanted to check out what's going on. So.. the guy says it's going perfect and it'll be done in time for me to pick it up after school tomorrow. If anyone without a modchip is reading this, you have to get one! There's so much info flowing through these forums, all you need is to buy the chip, get diagrams, and get someone you know that is reliable to solder it. It isn't as much of a sh*t fit as you'd think! not a pisser problem either! get one! everything works out fine!!!!!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

What modchip did you decide to get?

3. iats2001

iats2001 Member

The thing is, how much are you paying him?

4. diegos

diegos Member

please let it us know how is working when you get it! enjoy it!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2003
  5. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Iats2001 you will have to pay for professionals to install your mod.
    I also paid a lot, but got myself 60 PS2 copies to play.
    I guess when you have to buy 60 PS2 originals its a lot more than I spent on my mod. !!

6. zman12

zman12 Member

I got a magic 3 from modchip.ca and the beatuy is that my dad know's the guy installing it and I will be getting the service in exchange for one of my mom's paintints. (she's an artist) its one of her smaller pieces, not the $700 kind.lol. and I know the guy is going right because he solders everything, including satelite chips, tv chips, computer chips, and all kinds of micro chips stuffs. So, today after schoo, I'll be getting my modded ps2! Shibbbbby! Shaweeeeeeeet I have been waiting forever for this great moment... ah... *zman12 drowns in his drool...*

7. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

The magic 3 is a kick ass chip, good choice!! The best part is playing the backup!