1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modchip Man? Not returning email

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Red123, May 30, 2003.

1. Red123

Red123 Member

I've read some good feedback about these guys here. I sent them my PS2 a couple of weeks ago and have sent them a couple of emails that have not been returned. Anyone know what's going on with these guys? I hope I didn't make a big mistake. Thanks.

2. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Well keep on tryin to email them. when waz the last time u emailed them? THey might be busy at modding systems. The'll respond adventually. I sent my ps2 to xteammods.com There customer survice iz real good, and they respond in like 15-30 minutes. I know that xteammods is a buddy site with the mod chip guy site. Good Luck

3. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

I also used Xteammods.com. There service was excellent. Got my system back quick too..

Matt

4. Red123

Red123 Member

I sent them another email. I guess I'll wait and keep my fingers crossed.

5. jaykool

jaykool Member

did he ever respond....i havent heard from him since 5/28???

6. Red123

Red123 Member

Yes. It took two weeks but i finally got an email replying that they were very busy. A couple of days ago my PS@ was at my door. they did an excellent job and it works great. I just wish they had returned the email faster so there was no worries. They'll get back to you.

7. jaykool

jaykool Member

ok i was just a little worried...i sent them ps2's and i just wanted to make sure i was gonna get them back...thankx for responding...