1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modchip service

Discussion in 'PS2' started by paki4life, Feb 11, 2003.

1. paki4life

paki4life Guest

Does anyone experienced know how to put in a modchip... if i have to buy a modchip from elsewhere please let me know. Please also recommend which mod chip to use.

2. c7015

c7015 Regular member

3. jhnbnblzd

jhnbnblzd Guest

i am also an experienced mod installer.....i agree with c7015 about modchip.ca if you live in canada or the US but if you do live in the US or Canada don't get it from modchip.com ive read alot of US residents have problems or delays using them...i'm located in jersey where are you. I recommend magic 3.1, most of the problems you hear are installation related...also the messiah is a great one if you can afford alittle more money..... let me know what version ps2 you have......

4. c7015

c7015 Regular member

jhnbnblzd is right modchip.com does have allot of issues with customer service and time delay this is due to the fact that they do more volume than modchip.ca
    (I always use modchip.ca when ordering fast and easy to deal with if you have a problem)

Also the messiah is a good chip and comes higher recomended but if the 3.1 is installed correctly with warrantee it will perform the same and cost less
    (so both are good )