1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modchip + xbox live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by nsx2050, May 20, 2007.

1. nsx2050

nsx2050 Member

Hi i want a modchip so that I can play my backups normally, and then turn the chip off to play online.
    Which chip would you recommened for this, and also, as when going on live, the chip is turned off, can I still get banned from live.

2. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

no not if the chip turns off
    USE GOOGLE
    as for the chip i think its a nme 1.1

3. steimy

steimy Active member

I would not reccoment that you mod at all if you want to play on Xbox Live. Through history of the Xbox a chip has always been easier to detect then a softmod type (hacked DVD firmware). But either way you run a big risk of being banned these days. You see getting a chip to play on live is useless. Because even if you could turn it off you would need an original copy of the game to play on Live as the backup would not boot when the chip is disabled.

4. bigmike85

bigmike85 Guest

i have a question if i may ask it i have a modded xbox with the xploit saves for spinter cell and i am tryin to ofigure out how to get on live i know u have to have a switch or cold boot the game but what if u have a burnt copy and not original canu no longer play this game on live my friend copied it for me when mine broke just a cpl weeks ago never tried it online works reguraly fine but i dont know about online play i mean is there a way toget around it and play this copy online i dont have mods for the game just a copied game not the original ne help will be helpful thanks