1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modchip

Discussion in 'PS2' started by MADD, Mar 14, 2003.

1. MADD

MADD Guest

I order My Messiah 2 on March 3 from Mods4less.com but it was shipped March 8 I ask him how long it takes to get here and he said from 2-4 days but still today I haven't got nothing.
    THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES.

2. wcpir8

wcpir8 Guest

don't know him but yow this is the internet, it's full of scams, u got to be cautious man. I hope u did not pay with a money order. Look for ppl who u pay with credit card and don't have PO box as an address. I hope it's just slow mail man. Good luck.

3. Hallucig

Hallucig Member

Don't rush, 2-4 businnes days can really turn out to be 7-10

Before you jump to conclusions, have some patience

4. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

HAVE NO PATIENCE W/ THAT GUY!!! He tried to rip me off by lying and saying that he had the new dms3 code and they were in stock. me and some other installer put some money together to order some of these and over night shipping. Once he had our money we never heard from him. Once I sent him a nice e-mail(after many nasty ones) giving him an excuse he finally answered me. And he told me a BS story about some virus he had so he wasnt getting e-mail. How do I know it was BS? Because I had people e-mail him and ask him about his chips and stuff and he answered right away. Stay away from him. I feel sorry for you MADD. Even if you ask for your money back he will ask you to wait 24 hours and then you wont here from him again for a few days. Thats what happened to us. He is lucky I am a nice guy or I would have black-balled him from the mod chip scene. You dont ripp off installers man. STAY AWAY FROM MODS4LESS.COM!!!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2003
  5. MADD

MADD Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2003
  6. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

Your link is not working

7. MADD

MADD Guest

Sorry I think i fix it.