1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ModChipMan

Discussion in 'PS2' started by _D3DAiM_, Feb 1, 2004.

1. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

I thought ModChipMan had a reasonable price at first, that is, until I saw the shipping... $25!!! OK, OK, shipping is ganna be a lot... but is that only for the return, so I'm ganna have to pay another $25 to send it there!?!? $110??? Pleze help me out...

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well unless you live in NYC i cant help you.... i would install the chip for you tho... and i use low prices plus you get a warranty for 6 months from me... that if anything happens ill fix...

3. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

dam..if i knew u lived in nyc i would of sent mine to you...i live in nj (where in nyc do u live?)

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

i used to live in NJ..... now i live in chinatown(dont laugh) with my mom i have to take care of her.. j/k i actauly live on the white st... it's like near broadway.. with me mom...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]my love has left me... im all alone again... without you my love... i would just die :([/small]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2004
  5. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

cool...i might know some people who want a mod installed on their v7...how many modchips have u installed before...and what are your prices?

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well i usualy take the ps2 and return it in the same day... depends when you give it to me... usualy work gets done in few hours about 4 hours tops... sometimes i might return the ps2 the next day... prices well.. depends on the chip... if it's magic V then the price be $120 i know bit pricy but you get the chip and all that it's all included.. hell you can even come inside the house and see the work if you want... but sadly i had to leave it for some time since i had problems with my love life... you probably understand right... like you never had a gf before...

7. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Chinatown ;) hahaha lol j\k

8. ps2cheeta

ps2cheeta Member

yeah when i got my stuff modded from mcm it was like 23.50 or something, but when it came in the mail, the actual postage was 22.95 or really close to what it said on the site. Not sure where you live but i was at the time living in san jose, and they shipped from VA (clear across the us).

9. hughjazz

hughjazz Guest

yes, i live in nyc, and i was hoping that someone can hook me up with installation of my dms3 modcip into my version 4 ps2. i dont care if you are going to do it or know someone else who can do it. i can go to chinatown sometime and get it done. but i dont want to pay $100 for it. it has to be a reasonable price.