1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modchipoutlet.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bluewolfe, Jan 1, 2008.

1. bluewolfe

bluewolfe Guest

is that site a scam?

2. KMK

KMK Regular member

There is only one review on resellerratings.com and this is what it says. It is an exact quote.

9/19/07 7:46 PM
    MODCHIPOUTLET.COM are SCAMMERS THEY TELL YOU ALL THESE EXCUSES BUT YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE YOUR ITEM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I CALLED THEM AT 1-920-851-1466 AND MATT SELDON ANSWERED THE PHONE AND TOLD ME THAT MY THAT MY TRACKING NUMBER WAS AT THE OFFICE AND TO CALL BACK LATER............THIS WAS MONDAY SEPTEMBER 9,2007.......I PAYED WITH PAYPAL ON AUGUST 20,2007.............I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES ......PROBABLY 30........AND ALL I GOT WAS AN ANSWERING MACHINE...........ALL 3 OF THE EMAIL LINKS ON HIS WEBSITE ( MODCHIPOUTLET.COM )ARE BOGUS ...........OH..........AND DID I MENTION THAT TODAYS DATE IS SEPTEMBER 19,2007.........BEWARE!!!!!!!!!....IF HE WRITES ANYTHING KIND OF A RESPONSE TO THIS .....IT...IS.....A.......TOTAL..LIE.......SCAM.......SCAM.....SCAM ...IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM........ALL YOU WILL GET.......IS THE WORST CROOKS OF ALL........MODCHIPOULET......COMMMMMMMMMMMMMM