1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modchipstore.com

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Holypoop, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Holypoop

Holypoop Member

Hey, has anyone else ordered from ModChipstore.com ?

I ordered my WiiKey several days ago, and the most information it gives me is that the order status was 'processed' on Monday...

Then it say's 'Shipping Date' which is also Monday...

And it says "see the product details page of products ordered for more detailed ETA information."

Does anyone know where the product details page is? I've been looking all over this damn site for at least a tracking number to see where my chip is, but no luck so far...

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Got to the below link...

http://modchipstore.com/

On the left hand side of the page around the middle is a space to enter your e-mail address to get your tracking number. You can use that to go to the DHL link that is below to track the order.

http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByNbr.asp?nav=TrackBynumber

It should link you to DHL anyway if you click on the tracking number after entering your e-mail address.

I have had no issues with modchipstore.com I usually got my stuff within 1 to 2 business days when using 2 day air.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  3. koalaz204

koalaz204 Member

That is we're I ordered my Wiikey from, and it took them two weeks for them to get it to me. I will not be ordering from them again, they also wouldn't give me anymore information besides it has been shipped and it should be arriving any day.

4. Holypoop

Holypoop Member

Koalaz... that's unfortunatly what I'm getting.

I've put in my email addy, and there's no tracking number. I ordered on Sunday... I sent in a question to their tech support to ask why I don't have a number yet... but they have yet to respong. Pretty gay...

I don't have two weeks though. I leave for vacation in 5 more days. If it's not here by then, I'm going to be somewhat pissed...

5. koalaz204

koalaz204 Member

Yeah, I also live in colorado and they ship from Texas so there is no reason for them to take 2 weeks. (Excluding non-business days.) Next time I will pay another $4-6 and go to another site just to have the item ship on time.

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The order won't be placed till a Monday if you ordered it on a Sunday. It can take up to a day for debit card or credit card to clear. So the site should be updating soon with your confirmation number. It probably is already shipped and on the way.

I have ordered numerous times from this site and live in Michigan. I have always spent the few extra bucks for 2 day air and have always got my shipment either the next day or at least 2 days.

Expect the shipment to be slower if you only paid for ground shipping.

Most services like DHL/UPS/FedX have national sorting centers that the packages are sent to. It is not going to be sent directly from from Texas to Colorado.

Why are you sending an e-mail to the tech support? It should have been sent to the shipping/ordering department.

I have heard of allot of complaints about DHL and how slow their service can be. But I have never had a problem with them ordering from this site.

7. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

I ordered my Wiikey from there. Great service. I had a question of the wire kit and chat with one of the employees in the live support and he gave me a straight answer.

The shipping was fast too. I ordered the fastest one and got it in the next day. But I think that's because I'm in Texas lol.

8. modster

modster Regular member

dude,

modchipstore.com is bad at customer service!

It took them almost 3 days to respond to my issue with my order! Worst of all they didn't even read my email thoroughly to see what I was trying to explain to them! They just responded with a stupid question like: what was wrong?

Dang, it was in my email, so I had to wait for another 3 more days for them to read my response to their response!

Oh yeah, their live support is always always unavailable! You must be lucky to catch them at the right time! I monitor this all day and it never was available!

Anyways, all you have to do is file a charge back with your credit card and they will respond in a timely manner!

Never will I buy from them again!

cheers

9. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Wow lol. i guess I was lucky.

10. romance

romance Member

Yeah I'm having a similar issue. I paid for the 2day and there's no tracking number showing up. Says it shipped monday, so should have been here today. We'll see tomorrow I suppose....

11. Menion

Menion Regular member

Iv'e ordered several chips from these guys over the years, yeah questions take a bit to respond to but when i order i know what i want and i always seem to have it the next day and I'm in Oregon.

12. Holypoop

Holypoop Member

Sorry, I did send the message to the shipping department.

Still no tracking number anywhere.

I ordered Sunday, so it should have been processed Monday.

Pretty gay.

...2 day delivery my ass...

13. Gus122000

Gus122000 Member

lol i remember once i ordered from them they kept lieing to me telling me the things that i ordered shipped then after 2 weeks they send me a refund.So i got no modchip at all and they had my money for over 2 weeks and they just kept lieing.I hope there website gets hit by tons of viruses

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  14. beetlebut

beetlebut Member

I ordered a Wiikey from these guys and it shipped quickly and also arrived next day from TX to IL. However, they overcharged me for the chips. I contacted them and they admited they overcharged me and they were going to issue me a refund for the amounts on my credit card. It has now been about 1 month and have not yet recieved the refund. The response I get from them is "the refund was allready issued, but I will do it again." Well hmmmm that may work the first time you messed up, but not for a month. I am getting really angry with these guys. Other then their customer service, shipping and products are good. Hopefully you don't need to contact them for any reason.

15. modster

modster Regular member

@ beetlebut

call your credit card and dispute the charge, matter of fact see if you can dispute the entire charge. You have that right since they didn't respond to you.

cheers

16. beetlebut

beetlebut Member

UPDATE: They actually emailed me back today and issued me a refund. You just have to be persistant.

17. romance

romance Member

Yeah they emailed me today.. They said my chip didn't even ship til today. They got a "bad batch of chips" so they had to wait to restock and ship mine. Kinda lame, but hopefully this means my chip will be perfect then.

18. samus250

samus250 Member

It seems that they have a big problem and they are not talking. I ordered my WiiD on May 12th, on May 21st (via live support) they told me that they would ship that day, because my money order cleared. I waited and nothing happen, so in June 1st I left a ticket, and in June 5th is that they told me that the item was not shipped because they didn't have it in stock, and that they will ship today (June 5th). I was so mad, because in June 7th I was leaving for vacations. During vacations DHL said that my package had arrived and they were holding it for me. Today, June 14th, is that I received my package, and I was so excited, because after so many problems with them, I finally received my WiiD! So I opened it, and realized that they shipped me the wrong one!!! THEY SHIPPED ME THE CYCLOWIZ!!! NOOOOOO!!!

The last time I saw that live support was on it was on May 21st... after that, live support hasn't been on. What is happening with them? They are screwing up very bad and I am getting very very mad.

19. mao21921

mao21921 Member

that sucks that you guys are having problems. i've ordered twice from them over the last 6 months; did ground shipping and got my order within 2 days (east coast) both times. I did have issues getting the tracking info (dhl's fault) but i got a nice surprise when it showed up a day or so earlier than i expected.

i guess i'm just glad i ordered before you guys ;)

*i cant vouch either way for customer service rep's or issues since i havent had any.... yet

20. Holypoop

Holypoop Member

Update for me

They JUST sent me my tracking info, stating that it will be 2-3 days from HERE. It's alright been a fricken WEEK. And I'm not going to be here when it arrives, because I'm going on vacation.

Retarted.

Never purchase from there, people. They still haven't emailed me back about my not having a tracking number from like 4 days ago.