1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modded Xbox 360/Common Error Message help.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Leila54, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Leila54

Leila54 Member

Yes, I've done a search. :)

Our Xbox360, which is modded with the Globe 360 chip, is trippin'. It plays store-bought games fine but won't play any burned, patched games. I get the "to play this disc, put it in an xbox 360 console" error. I'm burning my games exactly the way Tweeder's guide says so with no problems. Because my system is modded, I'm assuming that I can't send it off to Microsoft for repair. Can someone tell me what could be the problem? Is it the laser, HD, etc??? And, also, feel free to recommend a place to send it off to for repairs. Will Microsoft due it for me even though it's modded with a plug-and-play chip? I figure that if they did, they would charge me; I'm cool with that. Let me know if I'm not being clear about anything.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

well, it sounds like the chip is faulty and not doing its job, if you need it fixed you can send it to me and i can fix it pretty cheap, i think that ps2menace does a lot of work on the dvd drives too so he may be able to help you as well