1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modding an original xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by thomascjd, Apr 19, 2013.

1. thomascjd

thomascjd Member

I need some help soft modding my original xbox. I have read up on it and it seems like the best thing to do with it. I plan on upgrading the had drive (witch I already have) and putting emulators on it also and I want to get the most out of it but I will need some ones help because all the things online are really old and the links are not all active so someone that knows what they are doing and where to get the stuff at now would be very helpful, i'm very good with pc's but new to modding game systems

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

3. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

i can help you but its really tough to do and you need to know what you are doing!!!

1. you need splinter cell the original for xbox

2. you need the action replay software for the original xbox you can get it from codejunkies in there support section.

3. you need a xbox memory card.

4. you need a circuit pin

5. you need a xbox to usb cable to connect the xbox controller to your computer.

6. you need a tsop flashing tutorial on which points to join together to write the tsop.

7. you then need slayers evox disk and the winflash utility disk eurasia disk latest version.

8. then you need the bios file

9. then you need a xbox iso creator program

10. then you need 3 disks 2 dvd+r and one CD-r

this is where i will stop because by now you have already purchased a mod chip its way easier then all of this

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member