1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding fuc**** problem!!! FU**

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by witelite, Feb 2, 2007.

1. witelite

witelite Guest

Oh my jesus, I have been trying to mod for the past month with no kind of success. I already have a modded dash(evo X) i already have flash FXp and it successfully connects to my xbox, but when i have a serious problem with dothalo. I change the attributes of the map (like weapons and crap) { does anybody know how to make the sniper autoai} anyway, i save the changes but when i try to save changes on the little hex box down at the bottom, it says it's busy with h3xyn3ss or some stuff like dat. Also why doesn't it allow me to save the map to the multiplayer menu? I already made a big huge gigantic mistake by singing into xbox live (competely forgetting about the mod crap) and got banned. I don't want all the work to go to waste and be worth absolutely nothing, so can somebody fuc**** help me becuz i am going fuc**** crazy over here!!!

2. KayCeeee

KayCeeee Guest

wait why did you save in the hex thing?

3. KayCeeee

KayCeeee Guest

all you should need to do is

1.hit save changes in the tags box (unless changing dependencies~if you doing that save changes in the dependencies box then the tags box)

then

2hit Fix Encryption in the top-right area.

then

3 Resign the map again

4. witelite

witelite Guest

how do you resign the map again

5. KayCeeee

KayCeeee Guest

if you dont have somthing like Coolspots then download some kind of
    Halo 2 map resigner
    just search that on google ill try to find you a download

6. KayCeeee

KayCeeee Guest

7. witelite

witelite Guest

I went to your link and set up the coolspot map resigner, but i keep getting a message about (JIT) debugging or some crap and i googled it and everything and everytime I just end of with no exact link or place to turn it on/off. And also my dothalo keeps messing up when I want to fix the encryption of the map. Should I just reinstall dothalo or something? ( I keep running into one problem after another, soon I'm just going to say fu** it all). And it might be too much to ask, I know, but I'm trying anyway. If u don't plan to use xbox live then can I "borrow" your eeprom, cuz I'm real bored playing myself or the computer