1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MODDING HALO 2 USING CH2R

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pleashelp, Feb 16, 2005.

1. pleashelp

pleashelp Member

If anyone here knows about modding halo 2 with ch2r then please help me because I'm changing minor stuff in the level like I put an image on the keypad that opens the gate on zanzibar and everything works fine but I cannot see the image in the game until I get close to it. Unless im right on it it's all black.
    same thing when I changed the color of the fan blades on zanzibar its all black untill i get right up to it.

Im using the newest ch2r and adobe photoshop cs with the .dds plugin. saving the images and dxt1 or sometimes dxt3 or 5 depending on what image is needed with 2d filtering and no mip map.

if anyone can help please let me know. thank you

2. Orangojo

Orangojo Member

I downloaded ch2r and peeked around in it. I tried to mess with zanzibar and i changed some stuff. I put it on my xbox with Flash fxp. When i tried to play it, it said failed to load map. Do you kno what i am doing wrong or something i missed. It would be cool if it worked.