1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding my PS2 with a new DMS4 lite, not sure exactly if it can do what I want

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by G12EED, Oct 30, 2004.

1. G12EED

G12EED Member

Hi I'm really sorry if this has been covered, but i searched the FAQ and other topics as well, but nothing quite answers my question. So, I want to get my PS2 modded so I can play my back ups and imports. I can get a duo2se, but from what I can find out that will let me only play imports and backups. Searching for information i found that with the DMS4 might provide me with some other options I would like. So my question is, with the DMS4, and the sony hdd, which i own, can I back up games to the hdd, put avis on the hdd and launch them from there. I am aware there are programs out there allow you to do this(hd advande), but I don't really want to buy one of those. If i can't play movies or back up my games on the hdd, with just the DMS4, then I think I'll just go for the Duo2se. This is all relatively new to me so any information or recommendations would be a big help. Once again I'm sorry if I can find all of this information somewhere else. If so feel free to remove this and I'll search some more. Thanks a lot.

2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

don't be afraid to ask.

DMS4 will work rith hard drive but i'm not about duo

3. remon

remon Member

4. G12EED

G12EED Member

Alright, thanks a lot for the help guys, no more posts needed.