1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modding the new PSP Star Wars Battlefront ed

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by godzillla, Jan 1, 2008.

1. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

I got the new PSP Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron (white PSP with Darth Vader on the back) edition for XMAS. Can this edition be modded to play the backed up games off the memory chip,like I do on my old fat PSP? If so, can you please post the tutorial link on how to do so? Thanks.

2. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

HERE..this guide will tell you exactly what you need to know...;)

Its all you need....but only if your CFW PSP....which you probably do.

3. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

Thanks. If I make a Pandora's Battery, I take it I can not use the Pandora battery as the actual battery source for the PSP, Correct? If so, how many times can I use the pandora battery to mod a psp before it completely dies. Can it be recharged somehow, or is it a one time thing that will be useless after a while? do you get what I mean?

4. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Yup i understand...all you need is a CFW and the guide i gave you to make a pandora and when done you can turn it back to normal

oh but you know waht why don't you fallow this guide here

it has what ive told yoo so far and what i was gonna sugest next...all in one